I’ve decided to update the site a bit. After attempting to update my b2evolution install using Fantasico (which I think I might start calling Craptastico) everything broke. It’s one of the reasons I was using those pre-made skins because I used it to update my previously outdated install and it broke my custom gray FMH skin.
Anyway, enough of that. I did everything manually. Now everything works fine and I am using the latest stable build. I also went through and cleaned up some of the pages and moved the gallery to use the Gallery2 application. Eventually I would like to have subsections dedicated to certain things like code, etc.